Reduced, was £26995. Approved Vehicle 24 Month Warranty. Two available. £500 Deposit ContributionThe New Model Sprinter has a truly impressive and advanced standard specification, helping drivers get the job done safely, efficiently and in typically Mercedes-Benz comfort and style.
• State-of-the-art MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) technology – fitted as standard with:
• a high resolution 7-inch touchscreen with intuitive touch control and a wealth of infotainment features
• 'Hey Mercedes', Voice Command Operation* • What3words, a geocoded map system offering more accurate location services* (Requires Active Phone Connection)
• a permanent internet connection to the vehicle, which enables Mercedes PRO connect services. For more information about Mercedes PRO connect.
• Enhanced connectivity with USB-C and Bluetooth® interface, WiFi hotspot**, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto†† and a DAB radio
• Multifunction steering wheel – for a streamlined cabin and safe operation while driving • Keyless start – start your vehicle at the push of a button
Sixth sense safety and security as standard.
• Active Brake Assist warns drivers of oncoming danger and takes over and brakes autonomously if necessary – and critically, recognises and responds to pedestrians
• Crosswind Assist detects wind gusts and counteracts them with targeted braking to stabilise your vehicle
• ADAPTIVE ESP® reacts to driving conditions that could cause slips or skids by reducing engine power and applying just the right amount of braking to each individual wheel, to stabilise the van
• ATTENTION ASSIST detects signs of drowsiness and inattention and instructs drivers to take a break
• Emergency Call System (eCall) to connect the van with the emergency services automatically in event of a serious accident
• Integrated connected alarm system and double lock offer extra layers of theft protection and alert the driver/vehicle manager by SMS when an alarm is activated
• Safety monitoring via Mercedes PRO connect enhances driver safety and business reputation by monitoring acceleration, braking and cornering characteristics.
MPG figures are obtained from laboratory testing and intended for comparisons between vehicles. They are unlikely to represent real world efficiency.