- Flexible deposit and fixed monthly payments
- Monthly payments are based only on repaying part of the vehicle's initial value, keeping your monthly payments lower
- Our Optional Purchase Payment avoids being any higher if the value of the asset in the used vehicle market falls.
- You're in control. Around six months before the end of your agreement you get to choose what to do with your vehicle: Purchase it, return it or part-exchange it for a new one
- BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ONLY: Tax allowances that can be deducted from taxable profits, because the vehicle would appear as an asset on your balance sheet.
End of Agreement Options
Option 1: Purchase your vehicle
To own the vehicle, you pay the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee.
Option 2: Hand back your vehicle
If you return your vehicle, you need to make sure it's in line with our Vehicle Return Standards. Vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges might apply.
Option 3: Part-Exchange for a new vehicle
Pay the Optional Final Payment and Option to Purchase Fee to part-exchange your vehicle for a new one.